Friday 14 March 2008

Sabotaging Ways To Save a Marriage

Marriages fail for many reasons, often spouses are too late to act and before they can even attempt to find ways to save a marriage their spouse is out of the door. Not all divorces are nasty break-ups. A lot of them could have been saved if only we paid more attention.

Even at the brink of separation a marriage can still be saved. Oddly, it’s during this critical point that we often do the wrong things and sabotage our marriage rather than try to save it. No wonder spouses ask ‘How do I save my marriage?’ Being married doesn’t make you an expert in marriage.

We do the silliest things sometimes when we are emotionally stressed. Sometimes our pride can get in the way, even when our other half is reaching out to us. Selfish actions put your marriage at risk. If in your case, you are the one reaching out and your partner is the one pushing you away, there is still hope.

It’s about being understanding and patient, more importantly getting the right marriage expert advice. Look for ways to save a marriage and accept guidance. Avoid being the marriage expert and risking your marriage further.

2 comments:

George Sharon said...

Hi everyone, I am Sharon. from Poland I want to use this medium to appreciate Dr Ogbeifun the great black magic death spells caster for the successful death spells he cast on someone for me. I contacted him when my husband left me for another woman who uses witchcraft power to take my husband. I was desperately in need of help when I found his contacts online about his genuine powers. I told him my situation and how I wanted the bitch who took my husband gone. He told me not to worry. He cast the death spells ritual on her and the bitch died in her sleep within 24hours. Now my husband is back home and we are living happily. Thank you so much Dr Ogbeifun, You are so real and true. Below is his contacts in case you want to contacts him
Call/WhatsApp: +2348102574680 Email: ogbefunhearlingtemple @ gmail. com

jane said...

Life has been filled with challenges ever since my husband left me and move on with another woman. Most times i had thought of ending it all. Things became worst when I lost my home, family and all to Hurricane Matthew and I became a refugee in my own country, Haiti. The only property I had left was an Internet-enabled phone in my pocket. One faithful day, i found one Doctor Samura on the Internet, on Face-book. Someone from the US had testified of many great things that Doctor Samura had done for her and her family. I contacted him and the rest they say is history.Today i am happily married to a soldier I met in camp, and i am getting my happiness back again. I cannot keep this happiness to myself because i am not selfish person. You too can contact Doctor Samura on E-mail: SAMURATELLERSPELL@GMAIL.COM or call him on phone +2347030554802 whatsapp.